Wednesday 3 August 2011

h a m i x a n


My name is Muhammad
Hamizan bin Zaini.I am a student in UiTM Jengka Pahang.I am 21 years old.

5
things u should know about me :
  • easy going and friendly
  • eats and sleeps lot
  • outgoing
  • a very good listener
  • I am a Man Utd fan :)


I value my friendship very much
.For me,friends and families are very important assets of life.
Friends are necessity of life.Without them we will be alone.Socially,friends also plays an important role in someones life.Friends are easy to influence each other.Therefore,it is very important to choose your friends.For me,i love my friends :) I thank god everyday for giving me the chance to be friends with them.



I love MGT300 because it is a very interesting subject.It is very fun and interesting.Especially when the class is held in the computer lab.HAHA.
It also emphasizes on the importance of information technology in our everyday life.


:)

No comments:

Post a Comment