Wednesday 29 June 2011

e e e e r o p p p p p p p p p p p p p p p p ! ! ! ! !

Hey my name is Muhammad Rauf Bin Rafie. Im 20 years old and im currently studying at UiTM Jengka Pahang.

5 thinks about me:
  • friendly
  • happy go lucky
  • a very good listener
  • eats and sleeps a lot
  • active in sports


In friendship, i value my friends very much as I cannot live without my friends. For me, friends is very important besides our own family. Nowadays its really hard to find a friend that can understand u in all aspects. Therefore it is important to choose ur friends as it can affect your life whether in a good way or in a bad way. I love my friends!


I love MGT300 because i enjoyed studying this subject as this subject teach us in using nowadays advancement technology. Besides, i can learn new things about IT as it is important in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment